The MDS can stand alone as a tent or screenhouse and can also be used in conjunction with 2 Orbiters to create a large, modular tent, suitable for 10 people.
- Screen House & Tent, perfect for family camping and alfresco dining without the bugs!
- 4 door entry
- 190T polyester taffeta
- 3000mm PU coated. Fully seam taped
- UV resistant
- Silicone treated water repellent
- Does not stretch or sag like nylon when wet
- Built in mesh vents promote airflow, reduce condensation build up and keep bugs out!
- Incredible stability and head height in the living quarters
- Large living area perfect for storing equipment, eating meals or lounging around
- 125gm/sq.m heavy gauge polyethylene tarpaulin
- Storm flap channels water away from the tent
- Heat sealed, prevents moisture penetration, abrasion resistant
- Fully sewn in tub style floor – no rain or bugs can get in!
Poles & Sleeves:
- Heavy gauge steel plated poles for upright support
- 12.7 mm diameter fiberglass pole for roof supports
- Roof pitch prevents water pooling on top of tent by guiding it down and way from the roof
- Strong 150T Oxford polyester fabric sleeves used to house the fiberglass poles
- Pole sleeves give tent fuller assembled shape to maximize space